What are the requirements for a Shopify store to start Google Shopping?
There are specific requirements before one can start Google Shopping.
The below requirements need to be approved for Google Merchant Center -
- An online store with a unique domain - A domain can only have a single merchant center associated; this means you cannot use myshopify.com URL for Google Shopping.
- An active terms of service page.
- An active refund policy page.
- A store that is accessible publically (no password).
- A valid payment provider - will ensure every customer can check out after coming to your site.
- Maintain an easily accessible page containing contact information on your website.
- Sales tax & Shipping rates depend on the country of sale.
Was this article helpful?